You Can Make a Difference for a Senior
You know you have a special way of taking care of others - maybe you've been a family carer or you just want to make a difference in the life of a senior. Share your unique talents and skills to help seniors stay independent and live the lifestyle they desire.
As a CAREGiver, you may provide companionship and help with daily activities such as light housekeeping, meal preparation and errands. Or you may be asked to perform more personal services like help with showering and dressing.
You'll discover a difference in yourself as you enjoy:
- 1. A rewarding professional career without any previous experience
- 2. The confidence of a comprehensive training programme
- 3. A system that matches you with the most compatible clients
- 4. The flexibility of day, evening, night and weekend hours
- 5. A welcoming and supportive working environment
- 6. Best of all, being part of a caring and compassionate team helping seniors remain independent in their own home
If you're compassionate and wish for self-fulfilment, apply today by locating an office near you.
Use the office locator to find the office you desire to work from and submit an employment enquiry.